TOP SOLAR PANEL CLEANING SERVICES & SYSTEM PROVIDER IN AHMEDABAD
Swami Energy is Solar Panel Cleaning System & Solar Panel Cleaning Services in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Also Offering a cost-effective & innovative method for cleaning solar panels.
Swami Energy understands and respects the urgency needed when a solar system may not function properly. This is exactly why Swami Energy has introduced a cost-effective Cleaning program to provide you with the reassurance that your system is always performing to its optimum.
A yearly clean of solar panels and thorough check of leads and connections with data analysis by qualified staff, ensures you are getting the most out of your system.
Solar panels are more sensitive to bird droppings and a build-up of general dust and grime due to their upright inclination, which does not wash away with rain. As a result, the amount of light hitting the panel is reduced, and the panel’s output is reduced.
Because the promised energy statistics by solar panel manufacturers and installers are based on the optimum performance of clean solar panels, dirt buildup might reduce the panel’s capacity to fulfill those forecasts. As a result, it’s critical to keep your solar panels clean in order to safeguard and sustain your investment. Cleaning your solar panels on a regular basis can also help you get the most out of the government feed-in tariff.
Benefits Of Solar Panel Cleaning Services
- Cleaning System Controlled By A Timer.
- Cleaning A Single Module Needs 5 Litres Of Water.
- To Prevent Nozzle Obstruction, The Nozzles May Be Easily Replaced, And A Screen Filter System Can Be Used To Separate Solid Matter And Other Tiny Particles.
- Installing A Real-time Clock On The Controller If The Light Goes Out, The Controller’s Operational Time Will Be Reset Automatically.
- Before The Sun Rises, An Early Morning Procedure Can Be Performed To Clean The Panel.
- Water Level Sensors Are Used To Prevent The Solar Pump From Failing Due To A Lack Of Water.
- The Controller For The Solar Panel Cleaning System Has An Ip 54 Water Resistance Rating.
- The Stator Of The Open Well Solar Pump Is Made Of Stainless Steel 304 For Long-term Use.
- Because The System Is Based On The Frame Of A Solar Panel, No Infrastructure Changes Are Required.
- Effortless Operations And Scratch-free Technologies
- Dust Collection On Solar Panels Is Reduced By 90%.